Combined Arms Gaming Community: Holy shit... its been years - Combined Arms Gaming Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Holy shit... its been years Anyone still remember me?!

#1 User is offline   Tintin MA Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:22 AM

I am about to break down and cry. I haven't checked up on this website in like 5 years almost. Anyone still remember me?! :( [MA] Tintin. Guys I'm 18 now. I used to be a squeaker when I played this server and talked to all you guys in Ventrilo.
I freaking miss playing that server, and playing with you guys. I still remember everyone, none of the names are strange to me, god damn. FUCKING MISSED YOU GUYS MAN. Who still plays?!

#2 User is offline   monkeys Icon

• New Poster
  • PipPip
  • Group: Clan Member
  • Interests:riding off quads/ soclializing

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:59 PM

Hey Tintin, It has been years, I don't know if anyone still plays anymore. I absolutely remember playing with you in the past though, it's good to see your doing well. As far as I'm aware the clan is still running thanks to Joker, however the group itself has mostly split into it's own directions. Most of us have had big real life choices to make that have affected are ability to play.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Tintin MA Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:35 AM

View Postmonkeys, on 23 January 2016 - 08:59 PM, said:

Hey Tintin, It has been years, I don't know if anyone still plays anymore. I absolutely remember playing with you in the past though, it's good to see your doing well. As far as I'm aware the clan is still running thanks to Joker, however the group itself has mostly split into it's own directions. Most of us have had big real life choices to make that have affected are ability to play.

I remember playing with you too! Damn it's been way too long. Hope everything is good for you! :) And ah I see. Yeah I too have been busy with real life stuff and school. Sucks that it's like this but it's cool to see this forum still running. Perhaps one day we'll all get to play with each other again. Good times though ahaha. ;)

#4 User is offline   Chuck Norris Icon

• Pip
  • Interests:Stabbin Fools...

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Is the server still up? Couldn't find it...anyone have an i.p. or something?

#5 User is offline   Chuck Norris Icon

• Pip
  • Interests:Stabbin Fools...

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:42 PM

View PostTintin MA, on 23 January 2016 - 12:22 AM, said:

I am about to break down and cry. I haven't checked up on this website in like 5 years almost. Anyone still remember me?! :( [MA] Tintin. Guys I'm 18 now. I used to be a squeaker when I played this server and talked to all you guys in Ventrilo.
I freaking miss playing that server, and playing with you guys. I still remember everyone, none of the names are strange to me, god damn. FUCKING MISSED YOU GUYS MAN. Who still plays?!

And yes! I do remember you!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users